Looking for Psoriasis Home Treatment? Psoriasis can be a terrible affliction and when you have it in places other people can see it not only causes embarrassment for you but also, people who are ignorant of the problem can be very cruel.
If your child suffers from psoriasis they may be suffering not only the physical symptoms but might well have to put up with other kids poking fun at them.
For adults that suffer from psoriasis these problems can also occur in the work place and it’s hard to make people understand they’re not going to catch anything from you. Our first piece of advice here is to steer clear as best you can from these people! They know nothing and are just being un-kind. In this article you will find all sorts of information on Psoriasis home treatment and in the following paragraph or two we are going to let you into a little secret.
A lady by the name of Katy Wilson suffered from Psoriasis for about 15 years and she had it really bad. She was constantly being called names such as “dragon lady” and “leper” (phrases you may be familiar with). She tried just about every Natural Remedy for Psoriasis she could think of, and whilst some of them did work her psoriasis would always flare-up again.
In the end she gave up on seeing her doctor and spending money on expensive prescription drugs that only masked the problem, and she also gave up on some of the natural remedies for psoriasis she was using. What she did instead was start to research what causes psoriasis. There are lots of things that can trigger a Psoriasis outbreak but what you have to understand is that it’s all about your immune system (something you can’t see). Click Here to uncover the extraordinary method to fight Psoriasis.
After Katy began her research she started using her own natural remedies for psoriasis and to her amazement her symptoms started to diminish within a matter of days. She posted her results on a few forums and blogs on the website but was a bit reluctant as she’s not a medical practitioner, she is a medical researcher. People started to come back to her with their thanks and reported they were seeing fantastic results. This spurred Katy on even more and today you can try her “Psoriasis Free for Life” method. It doesnt cost a fortune and she is so confident her method will work for you she offers a full money back guarantee of you don’t see results in the first 60 days.
Katy’s Psoriasis home treatment has taken the internet by storm and as you’re reading this there are people all over the world getting their lives back by using her method. We feel this is the best psoriasis natural treatment available and recommend you at least take a look at her website. She has a picture of herself on the main page; believe me you can’t tell that Katy ever suffered from Psoriasis. Click Here and Get the best Psoriais home treatment ever!
Lots of people are shy of doctors and the medical profession in general. In fact many of us are suspicious of the medical industry; this is why Psoriasis home treatment is becoming ever more popular.
People are interested in keeping their skin problems under control the natural way. The main reason people turn to natural remedies for psoriasis is cost. Prescription drugs are expensive and don’t always work, if they don’t work you certainly won’t get your money back.
Another reason is that we all lead busy lives and with the economic climate the way it is today, we’re all working harder to make ends meet. Taking time out of your busy schedule to keep an appointment with your doctor is time consuming and might not be the only appointment you’ll need to make. Choosing home remedies for psoriasis will give you more options and you can carry them out in the comfort of your own home at a time that suits you best. With all natural remedies for psoriasis you won’t suffer some of the nasty side effects that can happen with medication because it’s an all natural way to keep your Psoriasis under control.
What happens when you Get Psoriasis and why you should Use a Psoriasis Home Treatment?
For people who don’t suffer with Psoriasis their skin cells have a normal life-cycle. This means that skin cells grow and die off in a cycle of about 28 days, when the cells die off they’re replaced with new ones. In people who do suffer from Psoriasis this cycle speeds up and that’s because your immune system thinks it needs to produce more skin cells. The skin cell cycle in someone who has Psoriasis is about 6 days. The means the old cells don’t have time to die and fall away from the skin. What happens then is you get a build-up of cells which can have nasty consequences (as you probably well know).
You end up with plaques on your skin which can become itchy, inflamed and even bleed. They’re covered in silver like scales and are really dry to the point of desperation. We know you’re suffering and how miserable you’re probably feeling right now but if you follow some of the Psoriasis home treatments listed below you will find some relief. For more information on what psoriasis is please watch this video: [youtube]http://youtu.be/RKuJgvJjGUk[/youtube]
- You could go to see a dermatologist but we recommend you do this so you can confirm you are indeed suffering from this skin complaint. Once it’s confirmed you can set about using a psoriasis home treatment. Your dermatologist may recommend a medication for you but it’s really up to you how you decide to manage your complaint.
- Make sure you keep your skin moist; this is an all important psoriasis natural treatment. Because plaques are dry they are itchy and if you moisturize as much as you can throughout the day this will help stop your symptoms from becoming any worse. Some products you can use for this psoriasis home treatment are Cetaphil cream, Vaseline and Eucerin cream. These have all been reported as very good over the counter products for treating psoriasis at home.
You should be very diligent about keeping your skin moist when the weather is cold or it’s especially windy outdoors, make sure you apply a moisturizer before you leave your home and cover up.
- Take a good soak in the bath. Make sure your bath is warm not hot, some products you can use as part of this psoriasis home treatment are oatmeal, bath oil, sea salt and bath gel. Make sure you soak in your bath for at least 15 minutes (more if you can manage it). This psoriasis natural treatment will help to loosen the dry and itchy scales you have on your body and will help to relieve any itching you have. If you’re lucky enough to live by the sea or have local sea salt spas nearby, take a dip every now and then. This is also a good home remedy for psoriasis. After your bath, moisturize well.
- Get some sun, this is a great natural treatment but you should keep your exposure to it limited. Don’t sit in direct sunlight for more than 15 minutes at a time and protect any healthy skin with a sun cream. The reason this is such a great natural remedy for psoriasis is because the suns UV rays contain essential vitamins that keep your skin nourished and it will help with your symptoms.
- Talk to someone, Psoriasis is a difficult disease not just physically but emotionally as well. If you don’t reach out you may end up suffering from depression which will open another “can of worms”. This type of home treatment will help your mental stability and will also help you to understand that you’re not alone. In fact there are over 125 million people around the globe who are suffering just like you are at the moment. There are various ways you can use this Psoriasis home treatment, join a group in your local area or get on to the internet and join discussion groups. You will be astounded at the response you get and just how much help there is for you.
Please watch the video for more useful tips on how to treat psoriasis at home: [youtube]http://youtu.be/-02PbTKMa1s[/youtube]
Since psoriasis is associated with your immune system, it’s important you stay healthy from the inside. The stronger your immune system is, the less likely you are to suffer a flare-up. Below are some tips on how you can use your Psoriasis Diet as a psoriasis home treatment.
What you should Eat:
- Only eat meats which are lean in fat. The reason for this is that fatty meats can cause heart disease and when you suffer from psoriasis you’re more at risk of heart disease. Instead, choose meats which are lean in fat such chicken or turkey and make sure you don’t eat it with the skin on. This will help as a natural treatment for psoriasis.
- Coldwater fish are high in Omega-3 fatty acids and this helps with inflammation. You should use this as part of your natural remedies for psoriasis and eat this type of fish at least twice a week. The types of fish you can eat are albacore tuna, salmon, mackerel, herring, trout and anchovies. Couple this with a nice green salad and you’ll have the perfect natural psoriasis treatment dinner. Again, this will also help in reducing the risk of heart disease.
- If you’ve just read the section on fish as a natural remedy for psoriasis and are appalled because you don’t like fish, try eating leafy green vegetables or flaxseed as a substitute. These foods are also high in omega-3 fatty acids.
- Antioxidants are something that people who have Psoriasis tend to be low on and these should be part of your psoriasis home treatment diet. Many fruits and vegetables are high in antioxidants and the more of them you eat the better your symptoms will be. Some great foods you can eat are oranges, carrots, blueberries and cantaloupes. These are also high in vitamins A and C.
- Make sure you also drink plenty of water in its natural state. This will help to keep your skin hydrated and will reduce the itchiness and dry skin you have. We recommend at least 6-8 glasses per day.
What you should Not Eat or Drink:
- Alcohol and caffeine are two things you should avoid. Both of these are not a good Psoriasis home treatment. They will de-hydrate you and this in turn will stop moisture from reaching your skin. They can also increase the risk of heart disease.
- Stay away from comfort eating; this is also not a good remedy to treat psoriasis. If you eat lots of cakes, cookies or pies you risk gaining weight. This is not only bad for your health in general but it will cause your self-esteem to fall even lower than it already is.
- Don’t eat too many foods that are high in fat and cholesterol, this will not help as part of your diet. That fast food burger and fries should be off the menu for now. The reason for this is the same as it is for cakes etc. If you’re looking for a proper Psoriasis home treatment make sure you keep high fat foods to a minimum. Some is OK as you need this to build your strength but don’t do it every day.
This article contains just a few of the things you can do in terms of natural treatments and if you follow them closely, you will see results and your symptoms should dissipate. If the Psoriasis starts to go away make sure you continue with your natural remedies for psoriasis as this will help to stop flare-ups happening in the future.
If you commit yourself to a healthier way of life and look after your skin by using the Psoriasis home treatments explained above, you will finally be able to keep your Psoriasis under control. Please watch this video for more information on Psoriasis Diet: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsWLAsJOdFI&t=3s[/youtube]
Psoriasis Home Treatment Information coming soon!